Saturday, June 26, 2010

My 16th birthday, born again


June 26, 1994, I became a new creation. My old life was buried and forgotten by the blood of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah. I will never forget that day. Because of upheaval in my life, I found myself in a church called Full Gospel Tabernacle in Biloxi, Mississippi, watching the wildest church service in my entire life! I had been to many church services but had never seen such joy and worship. The pastor was preaching about the hope that comes through salvation, how God works in your life and all you have to do is ask Him into your heart. As I left that church service and drove home, God truly was in my heart. He knew I needed a miracle and He started working. God works in the smallest details imaginable. He helped me go through a period of life where, without divine guidance, I probably would have not survived. It saved my marriage, gave me a language freed from cursing, forgave me from all my sin, and gave me a hope and joy of a new life and revelation of God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost!

2 comments:

  1. oooo praise God! Happy Birthday. What an awesome testimony! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an awesome testimony for what God can do for people's lives. Keep up the great work and God bless.

    ReplyDelete