Saturday, August 14, 2010

Poem

POEM




Illegal Immigrants





I cross river, poor and broke,

Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,

Say I need go see Welfare.

Welfare say, 'You come no more,

We send cash right to your door.'

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,

Medicaid it keep you healthy!

By and by, Got plenty money,

Thanks to you, TAXPAYER dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,

Tell them 'come, fast as you can'

They come in buses and Ford trucks,

I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,

More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,

But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away,

I buy his house, and then I say,

'Find more aliens for house to rent.'

In my yard I put a tent.

Send for family they just trash,

But they, too, draw welfare cash!

Everything is very good,

Soon we own whole neighborhood.

We have hobby it called breeding,

Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?

We get free! We got no bills!

TAXPAYER crazy! He pay all year,

To keep welfare running here.

We think America darn good place!

Too darn good for white man race.

If they no like us, they can go,

Got lots of room in Mexico .



SEND THIS TO EVERY TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

4 comments:

  1. This is very sad and very true!
    good one, Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! And, unfortunately true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a hilarious poem but not at all funny when it happens in real life. Did you wright that Jeanne?

    ReplyDelete