Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2 Samuel 17:15-29; Psalm 3; Psalm 63; 2 Samuel 18-19:30 (New King James Version)

Thank God for His grace and mercy. 
Yesterday I was trying out my new "tools of the trade" for my job as "queen staple puller extraordinaire".  I was having a blast trying to decide if I liked them or not, and was spending the day opening, unfolding, sorting, all that.  At the last part of the day all of a sudden I went into slow-mo,  waaaaaaaaay dowwwwwwwwn in speed.  So my boss comes over and tells me I need to be faster on what I was doing.  Whatever, I like that word.  Anyway, I didn't offer any excuses because I don't know what her issue is, but no answer is the wisest thing.  I tried to speak to her about something before, and, let's just say, prayer is the only thing that works, because we definitely aren't speaking the same language, hallelujah.  Anyway, after that, we were done with the mail and she tells me I can go home early and then makes sure I get an eight hour day! What?????????!?!?!?!?  Like I said, thank God for His grace and mercy.

Remembering in prayer those precious souls in the tornado path this week, for their quick recovery, and that through all this they would cry out to God for help instead of man. 

So, today is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment