Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back to blogging, woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

I'm baaaaaaack finally.  The rapture didn't happen on May 21, which is a good thing for our wedding couple who were just finishing up their reception at around 6 p.m.  How totally presumptuous for someone to think that they could "figure out God".  When He said that no one knows the day or the hour, I totally believe that is what He meant.  And, I also believe that He will NEVER let Jesus split the eastern sky on a day that someone has predicted.  Oh how glorious that day will be, can ya say yes and amen.

I have a new computer and my other one will be getting fixed one of these fine days and I am praying that my stuff will still be there, but if it isn't, I guess I just didn't need it, huh.  Anyway, I have been keeping up on my Bible readings, but just haven't been able to get back to blogging it, but will start again today.

1 Kings 7:1-51; 2 Chronicles 3:15-4:22 (New King James Version)
Solomon's Other Buildings (he has finished building the Lord's house, and once again, God has told him that if he will follow Him, He will bless him and all his house.)  That is God's promise always, that if we will follow Him, He will bless us and all our house.  Thank You!

The buildings were made of cedar and stones done by craftsmen.

Hiram the Craftsman

He had skill in bronze work.

The Bronze Pillars for the Temple

Lilies, pomegranetes, lattice work, wreaths of chainwork.  I can't even imagine how ornate that must have been.  God's inspiration on how He creates things is so totally awesome!

The Sea and the Oxen

The Carts and the Lavers

Furnishings of the Temple

1 Kings 8:1-11; 2 Chronicles 5:1-14; 1 Kings 8:12-21; 2 Chronicles 6:1-11; 1 Kings 8:22-53; 2 Chronicles 6:12-42 (New King James Version)

The Ark Brought into the Temple

When the ark was placed in the temple, the Glory of the Lord filled it so that the priests could no longer minister in it.  God's presence was so overwhelming, hallelujah.  Lord I long to seek your face!

Solomon's Speech at the Completion of the Work

Solomon's Prayer of Dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment