Sunday, May 8, 2011

Psalm 12-17; Psalm 19-21 (New King James Version)

Psalm 12

To the Chief Musician. On an eight-stringed harp.[a] A Psalm of David.
        
 8 The wicked prowl on every side,
         When vileness is exalted among the sons of men.

Psalm 13

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
       
 5 But I have trusted in Your mercy;
         My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
 6 I will sing to the LORD,
         Because He has dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 14

–To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.

Psalm 15

A Psalm of David.
part of verse 5:  He who does these things shall never be moved.

Lord, let me never be moved from Your side.

Psalm 16

A Michtam of David.
 11 You will show me the path of life;
         In Your presence is fullness of joy;
         At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 17

A Prayer of David.
 15 As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness;
         I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.

Psalm 19

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
 1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
         And the firmament shows His handiwork.
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
         Be acceptable in Your sight,
         O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.

Psalm 20

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
       
 9 Save, LORD!
         May the King answer us when we call.

Psalm 21

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
Be exalted - Your power, glory, and everything - be exalted

No comments:

Post a Comment