Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good morning,
Well, I never finished yesterday's reading, sooooooo, will continue today with it.
I was successful in ordering the photo card for my camera!  The first time I ordered it, it was going to be shipped to our address in Corvallis, OR - wahhhhhhhhhh, noooooooooooooooo.  Anyway, instead of shipping it to a different address, they canceled the order and refunded my money.  So, I ordered it again and they took my money and sent me a shipping notice, hallelujah!  Ebay rocks!  I never get into those auction things, I use the buy-it-now, and try to get free shipping too. 

There is major renovation going on at our complex - new roofs, paint, pool fixing up, etc.  So, yesterday they were working on our roof annnnnnnnnndddddddddd, we get home and the air conditioning isn't on.  So, Scott looks and the breaker is off.  He turns the breaker on, annnnnnnnnndddddddd, the fan turns on, but - after awhile, it isn't cooling - it's a good thing the hot weather hasn't hit yet, can ya say amen!  Anyway, something happened on the roof yesterday that they will fix today so we have air conditioning.  It's nice out - slept with the patio door open all night for circulation.  It is so awesome to live in the back corner of the complex where the patio is hidden.  I haven't looked around, but I'll bet it's the only one.  I could be wrong though, there's 550 apartments here, but God sure blessed us with this little corner of the world, during these end times.

Two days in a row we finished with all the mail that came in for the day.  I guess that's pretty much how it is when everyone is at work (not out because of illness, vacation, appointments).  It's nice not coming in to find the 6 ft table piled 3 feet high and 4 or 5 feet long with large envelopes and those long boxes of business sized envelopes staring at us.  I ordered a couple different sizes of staple removers and am totally in love with both of them.  I also got a set of letter opener/scissors too.  The ones the company furnish are the economical kind.  I figured the investment would save my hands. 

Pray for Don and Connie and their families.  He is very ill and she is his wife and best friend.  Pray for healing and comfort through this period of their lives.  God is good.

There is a prayer group at church called Prodigal Prayers.  It is awesome because the people on the prayer list are those that used to come to church and have fallen away to their sin.  God has restored several precious people already, hallelujah.  There is a special evening twice a month for corporate prayer for these and others that have been added to the list. 

Ok, let's get back into the word of the Most High Living God

2 Samuel 17:15-29; Psalm 3; Psalm 63; 2 Samuel 18-19:30 (New King James Version)

Hushai Warns David to Escape
Well, I never finished this post - finished most of the Bible reading, and skipped the next day of posting. 

My sister wound up in a hospital, so am praying for her quick return to her home and duties.  God bless you, sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment