Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Moses Dies, Easter Card for Along Side Incarcerated Ladies

Deuteronomy 33-34:12; Joshua 1-2:24 (New King James Version)

Moses' Final Blessing on Israel

Moses Dies on Mount Nebo

He died there, but no one knows where his grave is.

Since then, no one has known the LORD face to face.

I pray to know You face to face, to dwell in Your Presence, hallelujah.

God's Commission to Joshua

"Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon I will give to you." 

The Order to Cross the Jordan

God now gives the command for the Israelites to cross the Jordan into the Promised Land. 

Rahab Hides the Spies

Jericho is the first city across the Jordan.  Rahab lives in the wall of Jericho.  The citizens have heard of the power of God and the Israelites and they are afraid of what will happen to their city, so they go out to find the spies that Joshua has sent.  Rahab hides them in the roof of her home and helps them escape.  She believes in God and asks them to spare her and her family when they come to destroy Jericho.  The spies tell her to hang a red cord out her window and whoever is in her dwelling when Jericho is destroyed will live.


Yesterday, I got my first full paycheck in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time.  Let me tell ya, this has been a very dry time in my life, but the hope that is Jesus has kept me free during the times of stress.  Scott will get his first partial paycheck on Thursday.  He is such a blessing in my life.  God has given us to each other to help us grow, kicking and screaming (not really, but maybe), into a higher level of service to Him! 

We are having a Bible study that is title "Dressed to Kill" about wearing the full armor of God, and it has been very insiteful about how sin and Satan are trying to destroy each and every one of us.

THE BURNING HEART is today's devotional by Oswald Chambers.  If God lays something on your heart, it is best to act on it.
I had developed my Along Side cards for Easter plus one other mailer because there were 100 prints for $5.00, a blessing for sure.  Anyway, I didn't have the money to order them until yesterday, 3/21, and, I forgot to order them.  God woke me up at 3:30 a.m. and told me this!  So, I got on the internet, and Snapfish asked me too!  So, even though it was 3/22, I put in the code for the $5.00 prints, and, hallelujah, it was still good!  I didn't have money for stamps, and Along Side sent me enough to get through more than one mailer, hallelujah.  God is so faithful to give me inspiration to make these cards.  I certainly need it, hallelujah.
Here's the Easter one:

No comments:

Post a Comment