Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yesterday, 2/14/11, Edible Arrangement deliveries, Tabernacle is complete

Numbers 7:1-89 (New King James Version)

Every time I do something different, I get a new respect and compassion for those who do it all the time.  We delivered Edible Arrangements for 7.25 hours yesterday!  It was kind of neat because since the arrangements can't be out of refrigeration for very long, we would get around 6 deliveries at one time.  Then it was off to play "Where's Waldo" according to whatever mapping service they were using, I forgot which one it was, but it wasn't my "user-friendly Google"!  Anyway, for the most part, the trips were planned out very well and it was a lot of fun - we are still talking to each other and everything, and we only drove 75 miles.  There was one address that I just couldn't get the scope on and, can you say amen, God gives revelation when we are most desperate!  The owner thought we did such a good job he wants us back for other holiday deliveries!  That was a good testimony, huh.  I am almost sure there is some paint somewhere that needs to be watched drying at those times.  Then on the way home, I had a phone interview with a company that is about 7 blocks from where we live and it sounds really busy, which makes the day go soooo fast!  I'm excited.  I don't know where God wants me, but I'll go wherever it takes me.  Scott is on the same path as well.  When we got home, I took a nap, zoned totally out for about 3 hours, hahaha.  Stayed up for about an hour and then out again for the rest of the night. 

Ok, so, what's going on in today's Bible reading of the Most High Living God!

The tabernacle is complete and Moses anoints it and all that is in it. Then the twelve tribes present offerings, and as that is completed, 89 Now when Moses went into the tabernacle of meeting to speak with Him, he heard the voice of One speaking to him from above the mercy seat that was on the ark of the Testimony, from between the two cherubim; thus He spoke to him. 

Thank God He speaks to us from the mercy seat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment