Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 8 Bible reading - I guess it was too long for the Subject Line....

Genesis 25:1-4; 1 Chronicles 1:32-33; Genesis 25:5-6; Genesis 25:12-18; 1 Chronicles 1:28-31; 1 Chronicles 1:34; Genesis 25:19-26; Genesis 25:7-11

Good morning, still a little under the weather, but on the road to recovery.  Scott is off to a Men's Discipleship, prayer, outreach, and the TLC to blow up a tire (I guess inflate is the word) and get the vehicle washed.  Busy day for him.  I'm gonna hibernate again.  Man, tonight is the big display downtown with hot air balloons and what people think is having a good time and I'm gonna miss it.  Oh, well, I'll be praying for God's presence and for open hearts to repent and be broken.  We need revival in our nation/world.  Man's heart is deceitfully wicked and growing cold.  Thank you Lord Jesus that You chose me while I was yet a sinner.

Geneaology of Keturah - Abraham's concubine, and Ishmael.

Birth of Esau and Israel (Jacob) - Esau was born first, Jacob had his hand on his heel when they were born.

Abraham dies and he is buried with Sarah at Machpelah.

No comments:

Post a Comment